Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Issue : Games : Quantum Prep


Valve Software is a video game development and digital distribution company based in Bellevue, Washington. They are also gigantic port teasersmegalomaniacs, dark magicians, and puppet masters, with the power to make living breathing grown ass human individuals terrified to purchase video games before the next steam sale goes down.

Think I'm gonna bite at that Just Cause 2 deal early? No, ya damn fool. I am not, when I know it's gonna be in the Square pack I passed up last year! Wha gwon pon de blud clot bwatte bwoy? My Jamaican is getting much better thank you, as well as my patience,  i'll... wait. Your move, Steam.

There is nothing the company can do to surprise gamers short of releasing the next chapter in that game they made about the period of time it takes for the amount of a substance undergoing decay to decrease by half, but they wouldn't be dumb enough to do that.

Well, they might, but I think they have seen enough Duke Nukem Forever launches to understand giving in to fan mobs is less lucrative than waiting to release the event with a level of polish they can be proud of. Also, creative heads jobs are in. Lawdavemercy.


Blog Archive