Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Child's Play for karma Achievements.

Join Default Tester and save the Galaxy. Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Issue : People : Buffy


Dark Shadows is a soap opera about people, then ghosts, then vampires, then werewolves, and time travel and other stuff, if I remember correctly. Patrick Swayze was in it, so was Michael J. Fox. It was known for its grand drama, which makes sense it being a soap opera, and had a bunch of plot twists that made you go, "Um... wait what?" But then later you would think about it and go, "Wait, what?"

I think I am bringing this up as transition into the admission that I enjoy Buffy and celebrate it's whole catalog. I know, not a shocking revelation to most, but some just can't stand the show, word to Oz. Anyway, I thought I would feel better getting that off my chest but nope, well, at least I finally got to use this .gif. Also, creative heads jobs are in.

The Protoculture Mixtape V.73 Issue : Games : Askii

Blog Archive