Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Issue : People : Buffy


Dark Shadows is a soap opera about people, then ghosts, then vampires, then werewolves, and time travel and other stuff, if I remember correctly. Patrick Swayze was in it, so was Michael J. Fox. It was known for its grand drama, which makes sense it being a soap opera, and had a bunch of plot twists that made you go, "Um... wait what?" But then later you would think about it and go, "Wait, what?"

I think I am bringing this up as transition into the admission that I enjoy Buffy and celebrate it's whole catalog. I know, not a shocking revelation to most, but some just can't stand the show, word to Oz. Anyway, I thought I would feel better getting that off my chest but nope, well, at least I finally got to use this .gif. Also, creative heads jobs are in.

The Protoculture Mixtape V.73 Issue : Games : Askii

Blog Archive