Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Issue : People : Secrets


Iv'e had a pretty nice pair of titties on me for as long as I can remember. Don't know why or how, it's just always been like that. never been a big dude, my metabolism makes it hard for me to get there, but all the same I walk around everyday with em. They look like a small version of the old 50's pin up models, like missiles.

It's cramped my style some, but nothing too major. I have been the problem with them more than anybody else.  Back in the day I was the dude in the public pool with a basketball jersey on, or walking around the summer heat in a pullover sweater, all of that.

I thought I was getting away with something when I really wasn't. I thought it a secret I had to protect with my life, even though when people saw them they would just give me low level shit, saying stuff like, "I know a great bra shop that can handle those," or, "Do you ever just rub on em with your eyes closed when you are alone?" Running around these active environments have forced me learn how to triage peoples intentions as quickly as possible, with the best data coming from the things they say.

My working hypothesis is that people that say words, any words, good, bad, or indifferent, are generally harmless as long as they are talking, and people that don't talk are the most dangerous animals out there, because they collecting everything they hold in for an ultra attack, and they may have so much built up that they can't control the damage, nor do they want to. Kinda like when Jean Grey would turn into Phoenix out of nowhere, and everybody would be like, "where the hell did all that come from?"

Anyway, here are some game industry jobs.

The Protoculture Mixtape V.27

Blog Archive