Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Issue: Games: Batman Begins



Batman: Arkham Asylum is a 2009 action-adventure video game based on the DC comics character of the same name, developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Eidos/Warner Brothers Interactive. It was written by veteran Batman writer Paul Dini, with many themes stemming from the Batman graphic novel Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth. Reception for the game ranged from "This game is the second coming of bat-Christ," to, "This almost makes up for every batman game before it."

X-Men Orgins: Wolverine is a 2009 action adventure game developed for multiple consoles by Raven Software, Amaze Entertainment, and Griptone Games, and released parallel to the film on May 1, 2009. The story is based on the film of the same name, and an original plot created by Raven Software. Reception for the game ranged from "Well, I like the violence," to, "This is hot garbage, and an affront to both Wolverine and Wakanda."

A while ago DC comics re-booted their entire superhero line. Every hero, every background. I have been avoiding reading them, I am scared to read them. I have only finished adjusting to a black Nick Fury and a Puerto-black spider man.

I used to read the series "What if?" because I enjoyed exploring the idea of comic events panning out different, but I don't like the idea of having to accept a bunch of whole new realities. What becomes of a reality then, even a fake one?

Why are they turning all the white superheroes black? Why not just make black superheroes? I feel like that is more racist in type than when I thought it, but its on the page now. But these guys have been at it a long time and know what they are doing, I'll hit the reboots up sooner or later, actually now I am kind of excited if only because I don't know how they went about changing them yet.

Blog Archive