Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Issue : Games : Incarnation



Mirrors Edge Catalyst is a game about topicality.

In it; Faith attempts to overthrow a totalitarian conglomerate of corporations who rule a kingdom made of glass. Real talk.

Unrelated, congratulations America! We are officially not alone in the race to be the dumbest superpower (or superpower composed of the dumbest citizens. Shouts to Mr. Cameron) in the world. I believe it's the best gift the Britain has ever given the us. The gift of sight.

Donald Trump will be our president if people vote for him, and people will. Some because they are legit touched in the head, some because 4chan has gotten really good at rallying trolls. We will all be sitting here like... WTF just happened? And then the party starts.Everybody thought Roger Waters was crazy, and they were right. Sometimes it takes crazy to see it coming. Go vote.

Anyway, let's switch gears to Overwatch and what all of you are doing wrong.

If you are the last to choose character and you don't pick support go fuck yourself. I don't know how else to say it. If you choose Pharah and fly into the air for a "Justice" when you know there is a Hanzo or Widowmaker (A.K.A. Annie fuckin' Oakley and Steph Curry with the shot, boy.) on the field collecting bodies then you live a different kind of life and I feel sorry for you.

If you pick Reinhardt and drop the barrier that was protecting your whole team to Leroy Jenkins into a soul train line of enemies with a Bastion mid fire at the end then why are you playing video games? If you main Torb or Mei and feel good about yourself then let me borrow some self- confidence because you have too much.

Can't wait till competitive starts so I can really be a grown man crying over video games and I don't care because I swear to god... Anyway, information has been wondering where I've been so here is the truth. A combination of hard work and heartbreak put me in a place where I had to step back. I am a human person (contrary to the rumors) and run out of gas. But let's get back to it, stores open, also JOBS.

The Protoculture Mixtape : Issue : People : Paradigm

Blog Archive