Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Issue: People: Peppermint Schnapps Paddy


Saint Patrick is the most famous of the patron saints of Ireland. Little is known about the dude but most agree he was born in Roman Britan around the fourth century. His folks were rich but it didn't end up panning out for him because he was kidnapped and sold into slavery by Irish raiders around age sixteen.

He posted at the west coast of Ireland around Mayo just doing slave shit for a long time until he was told by god in a dream to ditch slavery and head back to Britan. After waking up Patrick hopped out of bed and started running full speed toward Britan.

Long story short he joined the clergy when he got back and ended up being really good at religion and this led to that and now we have a holiday dedicated to him where we celebrate Ireland and shake loose all that Lent.

I am not much of a drinker but I do always try to have green around me as the tradition asks. Which also falls in line with my weekend plans to spend time in what I have just now coined "Space Brackets: The merging of March Madness Brackets and hours logged in kotor, as this weekends admission price is free dollars and ninety nine cents."

Sprace Brakets, yup, that was freestyle, I know right? How? I don't know, It's just the flow, it's in me. See even that rhymed, wasn't even trying. Shits crazy.

The Protoculture Mixtape V.60 Issue: Games: Tim Finnegan

Blog Archive