Default Tester

Help people get better with video games. Donate to Childs Play for karma achievements.

Great question. If I only had one video I could play it would be this.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Issue : Games : Dark Ports


Son of a... You know what? It's shit like this, this is where it gets out of hand. Dark Souls was a console video game about a knight that gets beat up and killed a lot in a castle and now it may be a PC game about an anything that gets beat up everywhere.

Out of control, it was only a matter of time for the internet with this whole "tell developers what we want to see," thing. Only a matter of time that is, until the internet bumped into a developer that truly doesn't give a guano sac about "players" in the old style, as in a developer that leans back smugly saying, "I wish a nigga would ask to get my game ported to their platform of choice." Then they flip that "come at me bro" shit on it's head with great vengeance and furious anger.

I'm not into this at all, I can't wait to buy this damn game only to hate it because I don't like it and that it's so hard already and it's not even made. Masochists, sadists, game development born of player wants. This is what society has come to. I just, wow.

The Protoculture Mixtape V.63 Issue: People:Wind Tunnels


Blog Archive